Re: [code] [question] [newbie] Mob Attacks

indii@bellsouth.net
Date: 03/02/97

brian wrote:

>   dan's on the right track, but instead of having the mob just switch
> FIGHTING(ch) = newvict, why not enable it to fight multiple people at
> once?

This is just my two cents on this subject, but it seems to me that it
would be highly unrealasitic for a mob to be hitting multiple people at
one time with any efectiveness. . I think switching victims would prolly
be the most realistic . .. even more realistic to concentrate attacks on
those who were the greatest threat or most hurt (as already mentioned).

Indi