Re: Assemble code...

egibbons@dpg.devry.edu
Date: 03/03/97

> No-one is required to help you. If it was so damn easy, why didn't
> you do it for yourself in the first place, eh? This list isn't just
> for people to ask for help. If people ignored your question it was
> either because they didn't have time to help, they couldn't help, they
> didn't want to, or they never read/received your e-mail. Sorry if you
> feel so offended about that, but the only person to blaim is you, for
> sending, first, a question about a problem you could have solved by
> yourself all along, and second, this worthless piece of shit to the
> list.
Yes I've seen some of your useful stuff you've sent to the list.  Shall
I quote you?  "With code..." thats what I call useless not my complaint
to get people to help each other.

> What you are essentially saying above is that you could have done it
> all along, so you wasted your time and everyone else's time (in some
> manner or another), and then you discovered, "Hey, I don't suck as
> much as I thought I did," then you went out and coded it. Afterwhich,
> you come back here, and prove just how much you do suck.
I suck ehh?  Maybe if you'd spend more time helping people or just
getting
off the list all togethor and less time judging people you wouldn't have
a problem with what I'm saying.

> Go away, since it was so easy, everyone will just write it for themselves
> if they want it, and the brunt of the attention you'll be getting are
> flames. Good luck, to you.
Ditto.

> BTW, this was sent to the list to demonstrate something. Simply put,
> this message is a perfect exampe of what a dumbass is, and why, if
> you know one, you should put them to sleep. There is no excuse for
> such childish behavior on the list, and it's my hope that in the future
> we never get messages like, "I have it, you don't, hahahaha!" to the
> list again.
I know my message will end up changing nothing becuase you're all set in
your ways of being better then everyone else and you don't have time for
it.  Why don't you just piss off while your at it also...

Eric