[Question] Dig/Bury command problems

From: Michael B. Schlagenhauf (mschlag@CS.PURDUE.EDU)
Date: 07/10/97

Dunno if you guys can help with this or not.  I'm a builder on a MUD
(implementor on another) and that mud is having problems with burying
items.  What happens is that a user can dig anywhere and they'll turn up
items that are buried in other zones that are still being written.  I've
looked thru the code (it's the snippet dig/bury code, I'm pretty sure) and
I can't figure out what's happening with it.  Any ideas?  I'm completely
out of 'em at this point...  Thanks!

(Sorry about the long sig, stupid terminal program won't let the arrow
keys work!)  Thanks again!

--
Mike Schlagenhauf
mschlag@cs.purdue.edu