portal snippet

lsdinc@ELKNET.NET
Date: 07/11/97

can anyone help me with the portal spell found on the circle ftp site? the
section of code that is spoz to go in limits.c right after the corpse timer
is giving me a bunch of problems. it seems i can't figure out where to put
it... it either keeps the portal there till the next reboot or if i try
moving it around, after a few seconds, the systems crashes hard and dumps me
at a prompt.

can someone tell me exactly where this part of the code goes?

HELP! this is driving me insane!

oh, nothing has been changed in that section of limits.c or that part of the
portal code.

thanx.