Re: [code help]ascii maps???

From: Crimson Wizard (cwizard@GIBLETS.COM)
Date: 07/11/97

On Fri, 11 Jul 1997, Gerhard Poul wrote:

> Hi ???
>
> If you found this please mail it to the list!!
>
> I would be very interested in implementing (and maybe extending) this
> feature, because it's the only thing which's not IN in circle ;)

Hrm.. there are ALOT of things not in circle :)  One thing i noticed
(which is a really bad side effect) after imp'ing sacrifice (and then
autosac) was that players seem to be able to sac other players corpses
(BAD!) hehee... any thoughts on this?

Eliah
giblets.com 4000

--
#!/bin/sh
whois yea.com|grep YEA2|awk '{print $1}'