Re: [code help]ascii maps???

From: Eduo - Tempus Fugit Pseudo Admin (mud@SPARC.CIATEQ.CONACYT.MX)
Date: 07/11/97

On Fri, 11 Jul 1997, Micron wrote:

> I need a program that will take ASCII maps and make them into .wld
> files(like cartograh) the reason i cant use cartograph is because it
> only does 200 rooms at a time and i need 400 rooms done(i'm bad with
> doing .wld files so unless you could do the manual editing - please dont
> suggest manual editing. Thank You

Two things:

1.-Try to split up the files into two separate maps, then join them when
the wld files have been generated.

2.-Don't discard manual editing, unless you want 400 rooms all to look the
same you'll have to do some manual editing sooner or later (eventually),
unless you are coding an ocean or something (you are in the ocean, you are
in the ocean, you are in the ocean.. You cath my, ahem, drift, right?)

Eduo