Re: Dynamic Zones

From: Co-Sysop (dmodem@CYBNETONLINE.COM)
Date: 07/15/97

At 04:03 PM 7/15/97 +0200, David Klasinc wrote:
> You create a zone which is called ocean.
> You create a zone which is called Pirate Ship.
> You create a mob which is called Pirate ship.
> You write a special for a mob that reacts on "board" "enter" and such...
> And all that it does that teleports you on the pirate ship... Then you
> make a special on the pirate ship zone that will teleport you back to the
> ocean... And that's it....
> All you have to do is then to make mob move around the sea...
> And there you have nifty ship floating around... ;>

I also think it would be a really good idea to put something in that will
keep players from killing the pirate ship.  and toss in some stuff to keep
it from being summoned or charmed and other things that wouldn't make much
sense for a pirate ship.
If you got really bored you could toss in a few things so that ocassionally
someone would get tossed overboard.  Just a few ideas...  Ignore them if you
want.