Circle [CODE] OasisOLC

From: Mike Lindsey (mike.lindsey@BPMI.NET)
Date: 07/15/97

I don't know if this issue has been discussed before but here is my
problem:
Using OasisOLC with release 11 of Circle 3 on a Windows 95 sytem with
Visual C++ 4.2  I cannot save any new zones.  If I do zedit new <zone #> I
can create a new zone but then if I say zedit save <zone #> Circle crashes.
 If I try to edit a new room in the zone before I save it and I quit out of
OLC and save internally it crashes out.  Has anyone addressed this problem
on their system.  I heard someone say to update the libc library and if
it's as simple a fix as that where can I download a copy of the updated
file?

A perplexed Mudder
Mike Lindsey