Re[2]: Dynamic Zones

angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM
Date: 07/15/97

     Quote ------>
I may be missing something here, but why don't you make a spec_room, so
the ship can be a whole zone, unless you want to have a bunch of ships you
could do this more easily.

     Did I miss something or were the ships intended to be multiple and for
     some reason non traversable?

     ------
     I think the reasoning behind making the ship a mob was because the
     author wanted the ship to wander around the zone on its own. it just
     seemed easier to use the mob code then the obj code.

     --Angus