Re: [code] corpse ownership

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@POLARNET.COM)
Date: 07/15/97

On Tuesday, July 15, 1997 2:12 PM, lsdinc@ELKNET.NET [SMTP:lsdinc@ELKNET.NET]
wrote:

> >you left
<snip>

> by doing it this way, i think you could either have it where another player
> is allowed to get your corpse and anything in your corpse, or you could
> have
> it where only the corpse it getable... that way, you could have someone
> deliver your corpse to you with no fear that your choice items will be
> nabbed. the later could be done by not adding the GET_OBJ_WILL checks to
> the
> get_from_container functions.

What about corpse weight? The reason I ask is that I usually play low
strength chars.. picking up a few extra breads is a challenge, let alone
someone's entire corpse full of all their stuff..

<snip>

--Mallory
"Never worry about the bullet with your name on it. Instead, worry about
shrapnel addressed to 'occupant.'" --Murphy