Re: [HELP][ERROR]

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 07/24/97

On Tue, 23 Jul 1996, Hekal - MUD implementor wrote:

> Help ... my mud is having some strnage problems ..
> When a player does look <direction> and that direction does not exist ..
> the Mud .. goes down ..
> Is this a Bug .. can somebody help me ?!

Seems that you've changed the look code some. Stock Circle code works
fine.

You need to make sure that the exit exists before trying to display the
description of the exit.

John Evans
mailto: evansj@hi-line.net    http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj

I don't suffer from Insanity!  I enjoy every minute of it!