Re: cartograph-3_10_tar.Z?

From: Patrick J. Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 07/25/97

On Fri, 25 Jul 1997, Snow Man wrote:

> Hello,,,
>
> I went to down load cartograph today yet I cant seem to get it unziped
> because the file name is cartograph-3_10_tar.Z
>

> can anyone help???
>
> also what does cartograph runs on?

        If you're on a unix system just type "unzip
cartograph-3_10_tar.Z", followed by "tar -xvf cartograph-3_10_tar".  If
you're on dos/windows, you'll have to have an untarring utility, and the
file can be unzipped by utilities like pkunzip.  I believe it is just the
source code, and thus, you can compile it on which ever system you like.
Though if its just binary, i'd guess a flavor of linux.

                                                PjD