[Windows] GZip'd and Tar'd files

From: Rob Baumstark (shirak@CONNECT.AB.CA)
Date: 07/25/97

Hmmm....., After reading few a through threads recently, It looks as though
no-one knows the EASY way to use these files on a Win95/NT machine...., If
you download WinZip (I have 6.3 beta) it will open .zip, .arj, .gz, .tar,
bin-hex'd files, Uhhh...., well, I've never had a file I can't
uncompress....  It even does both parts of these Circle files (the .gz and
the .tar) in one open, you don't have to uncompress it, then uncompress the
file inside.
  Check out www.winzip.com

     Rob Baumstark:   shirak@connect.ab.ca
                      cst0656@nait.ab.ca

   Forsaken Realms:   telnet://drewl.v-wave.com:4000