Re: builders post..README

From: Adam Beytin (mbeytin@UMD5.UMD.EDU)
Date: 07/25/97

> Also I had another question for people.. I know builders are hard to
> come by but (don't know if this is against any laws or what..) is it
> possible to pay builders for their worK.. like 5 dollars a zone or
> whatever.. if that is possible I will fork up the cash...

BAD idea there.  Builders will give up sucky zones for quick cash, and
will give you hell if you tell them they suck.  I would suggest that you
don't add money into the equation unless you are hiring a freelance coder
or such...  There is no such thing as a freelance builder, and if there
is, you've got someone with a lot of time on their hands.