[Questions]

From: Akuma/Chris Baggett/DOOMer (doomer@BAYOU.COM)
Date: 07/26/97

Ok, i'm not new to C.  that's a given.

I was working on creating a dbl_to_a()  function.

what this would do is convert a double (float/real) value
to a NULL terminated string.

anyway, i got about halfway getting it done.  when i found out
something bothersome.  I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this
and possibly has an explanation.

I have a DOUBLE value (VERY large floating point number) larger than MAXINT
which is 2147483647.  if i pass it to another function, or assign
it to a variable, i only get the integer part.  i can't seem to understand
how to get past that, aside from breaking it apart and storing it separately.

anyone have any ideas? (and NO i'm not casting it as an integer.)

thnx.

Code On
Akuma the Raging Coder
  | "The poets talk about love, but what I talk about is DOOM, |
  |      because in the end, DOOM is all that counts." -       |
  |   Alex Machine/George Stark/Stephen King, The Dark Half    |
  |        "Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, Just IMPROBABLE"            |
  |   "Easier Said Than Done, But Better Done Than Said..."    |