[Advertising] Should you or shouldn't you?

From: Crimson Towers (ctowers@RAGE.TELMARON.COM)
Date: 07/26/97

Hello Circle finatics,

        I've recently been pondering over wheither or not to put an online
mud list that players can access, reason being is I believe that the
circle community should be one of sharing and of contribution, and quite
honestly, it's unfair to players when someone gives limitations to what
muds they can play on.  I seek to gain a bit of respect and a bit of
admiration through my actions, that's what players key in on, they don't
want a greed controlled dictatorship, they want a place they can feel
comfortable and free on.

What do you all think? Yay, or Nay on the mudlist?

|Cryptkeeper, Imp of Crimson Towers MUD         |
|ctowers@telmaron.com                           |
|www.freeyellow.com/members/cfscorp/page1.html  |
|rage.telmaron.com 4000                         |
|Death,                                         |
|       Another step into immortality,          |
|       another obstacle in life.               |