Re: Question regarding Vnum and Rnums (quit)

From: Mark Dickey (mark@BESTWEB.NET)
Date: 07/28/97

I have done this exact thing, what you should do is change all of the
save_chars to  "Save_char(ch, ch->in_room);

There are a couple other things to do, so just try searching through the
code for save_car and "NOWHERE"s, (I think this is what I did)

If you have more trouble, just send an e-mail to me, or to the list, and I
or someone will see what we can do.

I'll try to dig up the e-mail that I had about this and send it out.

Mark Dickey
mark@bestweb.net