[CODE] [OLC] Zedit question

From: Mike Lindsey (mike.lindsey@BPMI.NET)
Date: 07/28/97

I can now edit rooms and stuff and save them and there are files there with
the new zone information in it.  But when I shutdown my mud, and restart it
the zone is not showed under the show zone command.  I can look at the
NEWINDEX file in the zon directory and the new zone file is in it but it
never gets moved over to the working INDEX file.   Any ideas or do I hafta
add it manually under Win95?