Re: [bug] the known load mob thing

From: Ron Hensley (ron@CROSS.DMV.COM)
Date: 07/30/97

> Don't know if anyone has ever even cared about fixing this one, but here
> it is.  When you have, say this in your zone file:
> M 0 1 2 1  (I think the 4th arg is max #)
> M 0 1 2 2
> Or, you could do what I'm gonna do very soon., as soon as I get qaround to
> it.

What we did is add 4 more zone commands.
This many objs allowed in zone
This many mobs allowed in zone
This many objs allowed in room
This many mobs allowed in room

This seems to have covered all the bizare circumstances like you mentioned.

    *   Ron Hensley                     ron@dmv.com                   *
    *   Network Administrator           http://www.dmv.com/~ron       *
    *                                   PGP Key at WWW Page           *
    *   DelMarVa OnLine                 749-7898 Ext. 403             *