Re: (2*) Final buglet fixed.

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 07/30/97

On Wed, 30 Jul 1997, Sammy wrote:

>That's another problem.  Too many people don't make backups.  I've had to
>rebuild a few Makefiles for people who don't know the meaning of the word.
>My point is that if you've got a Makefile.in and are using unix, there's
>no excuse for not being able to generate a new Makefile using configure.

Actually, I delete configure after I run it, but that's me.

It's an understandable request so I'll start searching for any of mine that
don't do that.

Mine that do change Makefile.in:  auction10.patch auction12.patch
auction15.patch samedi.apf.patch

Mine that don't even change Makefile:  auction10-12.patch auction20.patch
cpp.patch curse.patch samedi.apf-fix.patch stock1.patch stock10.patch
stock11.patch stock12.patch stock13.patch stock15.patch stock16.patch
stock2.patch stock4.patch stock5.patch stock7.patch stock9.patch

Mine that need to change Makefile.in:  auction12-15.patch buffer-v0.9.patch
cpplink.patch makefile1.patch stock17.patch stock18.patch stock3.patch
stock6.patch stock6cpp.patch stock8.patch

Something to do I suppose. :)

--
greerga@muohio.edu me@null.net | Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity
http://www.muohio.edu/~greerga | is not thus handicapped. -- Elbert Hubbard