Re: [newbie] Wear Positions.

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@EOLA.AO.NET)
Date: 07/30/97

The easy way to avoid this if you dont feel like doing this is:
a (the harder way)
use an object/zone file coverter.

b (the way I did it)
just add the new positions at the END of your list of wearpos's and if the
out of order display for look or eq bothers you that much, rewrite the
display in lookatchar or whatever do_eq calls.

Ghost Shaidan