Re: Rent for your objects.

From: Simba (simba@MAIL.GATEKEEP.NET)
Date: 08/01/97

        Yes, it does free rent when told so in config.c. Unfortunately, it still
does not save everyone's items on their person. I have my own world,
without a rent person... does that make a difference? Do I have to have a
rent room? If I don't, anyone have help on how to save it on the character,
and not have to have a rent room? It seems that rent is pretty unpopular,
from those I asked, so I want it gone. :)