[newbie] Changing basic value from stock

From: Tim Davis (ar782@CHEBUCTO.NS.CA)
Date: 08/01/97

Ok, I am a newbie IMP.  I need to change a few things that i do not like,
but have no idea how to.  I want to change the following:

1) Lower AC value (say -250, etc)
2) Higher Hit/Dam
3) Higher HITPOINT increases (i have 100 levels)
4) *if possible* a WAIT/DELAY when casting spells, so that casting a HIGH
DAMAGE spell would take more than one round, and thus give enemies a
chance to fight back without being killed in 2 rounds.

Any help with *any* of these problems would be greatly appreciated

Tim Davis

Tim Davis                    || The reason lightning doesn't strike
ar782@chebucto.ns.ca         || twice in the same place is that the
2pac@rinx.com                || same place isn't there the second time
96/97                        ||               -Willie Tyler