Re: C -> C++

From: Nathan Davies (alamar@MARQUIS.NETINC.CA)
Date: 08/02/97

> ObCircle:
>   Has anyone converted the structs to classes? I will try soon, but i
don't
> know that much.. if any has ideas i would appreciate it.
>
> Matt

Well...This is basically what's involved in going from C to C++...

But to change a structure to a class is simple...rename it as a class...and
poof...done.

That's cuz in it's truest sense, in C++, a structure is a class, with
different default access to it's variables/funcs.

So basically there is no point unless your making a helluvalot of
changes...

Av fun, good luck an hey...enjoy life :)

Nathan Davies,
alamar@mail.netinc.ca