Re: Renting

lsdinc@ELKNET.NET
Date: 08/02/97

At 06:44 PM 8/2/95 +0200, you wrote:
>        Same here, and I don't want my players having to go back for
>their items,
>I want them equipped when they get on. I tested it... it just drops
>their
>items, and any old bum can come pick it all up.
>
>About that Autoequip thing... Well.
>I need some help with that to.
>
>Entar the implementor at PurpleMeadow (no address)

what you are looking for is on the circle ftp site... called

autoeq.pl11.patch.gz

also, whatever it is you are doing to get the html bit in your post, could
you please stop it? very irritating...

PRA

"Taste.  You cannot buy such a rare and wonderful thing.  You can't send
away for it in a catalogue, and I'm afraid it's becoming obsolete."

                                        -Rosalind Russell-
                                           (1911-1976)

Visit my home page at http://lsdinc.elknet.net/morgan/
Visit my IRC Channel, #Pagan_Ways on the EFNet.
Visit the #Pagan_Ways home page at http://lsdinc.elknet.net/pagan_ways/