list archives

lsdinc@ELKNET.NET
Date: 08/03/97

can anyone out there send me the list msgs for april and may? the list
archives only have up to march and i joined the list in june...

anyone know where i can get them?

PRA

"Taste.  You cannot buy such a rare and wonderful thing.  You can't send
away for it in a catalogue, and I'm afraid it's becoming obsolete."

                                        -Rosalind Russell-
                                           (1911-1976)

Visit my home page at http://lsdinc.elknet.net/morgan/
Visit my IRC Channel, #Pagan_Ways on the EFNet.
Visit the #Pagan_Ways home page at http://lsdinc.elknet.net/pagan_ways/