[NEWBIE] New MUD Questions

From: Daniel Whelan (merlin@OPHELAN.COM)
Date: 08/05/97

Hi, I'm completely new to running a MUD and am in the planning stages of
setting one up. I don't have any coding experience with CircleMUD, but do
have a lot of ideas for my MUD. I have played many MUDs for a LONG time,
though. I am interested in having a level system of 1-50 mortal and 51-60
imms. I am also interested in adding races and classes. How can I
accomplish these things? Also, is there anything that I should know about
CircleMUD being a "newbie" to it? Also, are there any cheap places for
hosting a MUD? Thanks in advance for those that help me out on these simple
questions.

Daniel

| Daniel Whelan                  mailto:merlin@ophelan.com |