Re: OasisOLC (ad nauseum) (Part 3)

From: Akuma/Chris Baggett/DOOMer (doomer@BAYOU.COM)
Date: 08/05/97

I could do this, if anyone is willing to help send me (directly)
all bugs they know of.

currently the ones i know of are the Zedit Bug fix (posted a few days ago)
and the mob_index bug.

if anyone feels like sending me all known bugs, just send em
to :

doomer@bayou.com
Subject:  OLC_Bugs

this will make it easy for me to get em all together.

Please don't send 'em directly to the list (you could if ya want, but it
would be SPAM, imho)

well, thnx for your time.

Akuma the Raging Coder

At 07:40 PM 8/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>> > These need to be in the FAQ...at least until I get fed up enough to
>> > rewrite the OasisOLC patch. (Would've right now, but I have work.) :)
>> >
>If someone wants to take the time to compile an OasisOLC Buglist (since
>the online page is not there), I'll throw it onto the FTP site for
>peoples.
>
>F.
>--
>Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.

  | "The poets talk about love, but what I talk about is DOOM, |
  |      because in the end, DOOM is all that counts." -       |
  |   Alex Machine/George Stark/Stephen King, The Dark Half    |
  |        "Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, Just IMPROBABLE"            |
  |   "Easier Said Than Done, But Better Done Than Said..."    |