Oasis Page

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 08/05/97

Ok, I have so far received two reports which I have posted on the Oasis
page I constructed real quick in Pico.  Don't expect anything too fancy
until I boot back into Win95 as Lynx isn't very graphical.

Soon as I wake up tomorrow (it's 1:40am right now and I'm too tired to
think straight) I'll start work on the thing.

If anyone else has a bug they would like fixed other than, Zedit New and
Medit Save (I already know those), then send it on to me.

Goals:
a) No memory leaks.
b) No crashes.

But that's pretty standard.

Official Web Page Address (updated at 2am):
http://dragon.ham.muohio.edu/~greerga/Circle/Oasis/

E-Mail for Bugs:
Greerga@van.ml.org

Web Page where I work if you are impatient for updates:
http://www.van.ml.org/CircleMUD/OasisOLC/
        (links on this page may not work occaisonally as I change things)

Having the improved editor patch in there will make this even more fun...

--
greerga@muohio.edu me@null.net | Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity
http://www.muohio.edu/~greerga | is not thus handicapped. -- Elbert Hubbard