Re: [newbie][help] starting anew

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 08/06/97

> I want to totally delete all the world files and start with ONE ROOM,
> and
> build out from there.  It would be much more convienient than merely
> re-naming everything.  I know that doing this is much more complicated
> than merely typing rm *.*.

One of the things I have slated for OasisOLC is a
room/mobile/object/zone/zone deleter.  But you probably don't want to wait
that long so...:

a) delete everything except */12.*
b) change the donation and start rooms to 1204.
c) delete everything except 12.* from the indexes
d) remove the boards in boards.c

Then you'll be left with the small immortal place.  Build on from there.
(or if you really want one room, edit 12.wld)

--
greerga@muohio.edu me@null.net | Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity
http://www.muohio.edu/~greerga | is not thus handicapped. -- Elbert Hubbard