Re: [newbie][help] starting anew

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 08/06/97

On Wed, 6 Aug 1997, Daniel Whelan wrote:

>>There is a code fix for this (see George's Oasis Web Page), but until you
>>have done that keep one shop around.

I'm assuming you mean the (byte) cast fix.

>What is Oasis, anyway, and where can I get it?

It's generally a small pool of water in the desert.  If you meant OasisOLC,
it's what the name says, an OLC.  Usually Obuild and OasisOLC are the
choices for OLC since Jeremy never finished his, but I like Jeremy's
warning better. :)

--
greerga@muohio.edu me@null.net | Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity
http://www.muohio.edu/~greerga | is not thus handicapped. -- Elbert Hubbard