Re: Help with color in prompt

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 08/07/97

On Thu, 7 Aug 1997, Serapi wrote:

>    if (PRF_FLAGGED(d->character, PRF_DISPHP))
>      sprintf(prompt, "%s%s%dH ", KRED,  prompt, GET_HIT(d->character));

This fails because you overwrite the prompt with KRED, then attempt to get
the original string back in.

Try:
sprintf(prompt, "%s%s%dH %s", prompt, KRED, GET_HIT(d->character), KNRM);

>And hmmm, while it does display the prompt in red, it cuts off some of
>the prompt, and the all the normal text on the screen blinks in and out!
>:P  So my question is, what variable for color should I be using in
>there, instead of KRED?

CCRED() probably, but that's your choice as to whether color is optional or
forced. :)

--
greerga@muohio.edu me@null.net | Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity
http://www.muohio.edu/~greerga | is not thus handicapped. -- Elbert Hubbard