Renting Part II

From: (pure@SPRINT.COM.AU)
Date: 08/07/97

Thanks all for the quick replies, but my sorta main prob is that i
can't use the variable char*argument because it's just "not there".
I've tried using extern char *arguement, but there is none ....

With ACMD() or SPECIAL() you can use skip_spaces, one_argument, all
those arg manip functions, but this function is gen_receptionist,
which can only use chr *arg. When i do one_argument (arg, buf), it
comes up as the frist thing still (ie buf is "pay");

Any more clues. ??? I need to access the entire user input but don't
know how ..

Jussy