Re: Spec-Proc / Renting Question Part II

From: Sammy (samedi@DHC.NET)
Date: 08/08/97

On Fri, 8 Aug 1997, <Pure Krome> wrote:

> Thanks all for the quick replies, but my sorta main prob is that i
> can't use the variable char*argument because it's just "not there".
> I've tried using extern char *arguement, but there is none ....
>
> With ACMD() or SPECIAL() you can use skip_spaces, one_argument, all
> those arg manip functions, but this function is gen_receptionist,
> which can only use chr *arg. When i do one_argument (arg, buf), it
> comes up blank still (ie buf is "");

Hrm in my stock copy of the code, it looks like the arg sent to
gen_receptionist will be the number you put after "pay".  So after your
check for CMD_IS("pay"), atoi(arg) should give you what you're looking
for.  The "pay" part of the command is stripped off by command_interpreter
and sent as an int representation (int cmd).

Sam