Re: [HELP]void raw_kill

From: Crimson Wizard (cwizard@GIBLETS.COM)
Date: 08/09/97

On Mon, 4 Aug 1997, George wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Aug 1997, Demond De Inosantos wrote:
>
> >        Ok I want to make it so when your killed you go back to the
> >mortal start room not to the menu. I've removed the extract piece but am
> >not shure how to send them back to r_mortal_start_room or what ever the
> >variable is...
>
> char_to_room(victim, r_mortal_start_room);

Don't forget tho, when they die they may have - HP's, to get around this
you want to check:

  GET_POS(ch) = POS_RESTING;

  if ( GET_HIT(ch) <= 0 )
   GET_HIT(ch) = 1;
  if ( GET_MOVE(ch) <= 0 )
    GET_MOVE(ch) = 1;
  if ( GET_MANA(ch) <= 0 )
    GET_MANA(ch) = 1;

  char_to_room(ch, r_mortal_start_room);
  save_char(ch, NOWHERE);

You'll notice I'm changing the position to resting, or else they'll stay
dead... also save the character so they don't die, quit and come back and
have all their eq + corpse eq.

--
#!/bin/sh
whois yea.com|grep YEA2|awk '{print $1}'