Newbie compiling error

From: Justin (c616077@SHOWME.MISSOURI.EDU)
Date: 08/10/97

Actually, I can read so I'm not asking for the obvious here.  When
compiling, I get lots of errors in comm.c starting around line
988(non-stock, tho, in prompt function) about structure not having member
"saved".  It's not telling me which structure doesn't have it, and I only
put in one variable with the name "saved" and I actually changed it just
awhile before I compiled.  In structs.h, "saved" only appears in
commenting and it doesn't appear at all in comm.c.  I'm kinda at a loss
here.  The compiling message Structure has no member "blah", can that be
caused be some other kind of mistake in my coding besides the obvious?

TIA
Salvatore