Patch to C++

From: Michael J. McGillick (mike@DUNGEON-MASTER.COM)
Date: 08/11/97

Hello All:

There was some mention on this list earlier about a patch that would allow
me to compile the stock Circle (Patch level 11) code under C++.  I tried
simply changing the compiler to g++, incorrectly thinking that because it
was C code, it should compile.  Guess I was wrong :)  If such a patch
exists, or someone has actually successfully converted over, I would
really be interested in how you did that.  Even if you can lead me in
the correct direction, I would appreciate it.

- Mike