[slightly off-topic] recent mail

From: Joshua (bruce) Crawford (s3038268@TITANIC.MPCE.MQ.EDU.AU)
Date: 08/12/97

 i was out of town for a few days and as such unable to read my mail.
during that time i was unsubscribed from the list (mail undeliverable).
i think the server went down, dunno. (i'm still waiting for tech support)

anyway i was wondering, if there was any good code snippets or ideas
since the 9th, could someone please send them to me?

btw: it's a great list this, i've been helped greatly by reading it, and
i'm currently wading through the archives (just finished '94). pity my
mud will probably never be public :(

thanx in advance,
 | Joshua Gordon CRAWFORD     joshuacrawford@geocities.com |
 | http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/2410/          |