[ Off-Topic ] Signatures, Code... Stuff...

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 08/16/97

Banzai!

 Ok, I'm back from vacation (why it had to be only one week? *envy Daniel*)
And of course I forgot to stop the messages from list for this week...
Anyway... I was browsing through them and suddenly:

On Fri, 15 Aug 1997, Darklord wrote:

[ Something not so important ]

>    .     ____   .       .  *     .     *             .     *         .
> *       ||  ||                                 *
[ And one hell of a signature... Which I would rather not quote, becasue
Alex will kick my ass ]

> telnet://129.8.117.9:6666
> http://www.engr.csufresno.edu/~mattm   Email :  mattm@engr.csufresno.edu

Now I wonder... is it legal to have such signatures? *blink* *scratch* Ok,
more than 5 lines is annoying, but this, this has to be against the law..
*grin*

ObCircle:

 I've noticed that there are some patches for OasisOLC and MObProgs... Is
there anything particular I should be aware of? I was working on something
similar, but for saving only the 'infile' mobprogs, which are in separate
files (others are annoying to edit anyway).
 I would like to know if people have used this and how usefull it is :)

ObCircle2:

 Now something about the coding... What will run faster a bunch of if's or
switch? :)

Hm, It's good to be back afterall :)

David!