Re: [Legal -again-] Contributions

From: Raelyn Sweebe (destiny@VOYAGER.NET)
Date: 08/17/97

Chris Jacobson wrote:

> On 8/16/97 3:55 PM, Raelyn Sweebe (destiny@VOYAGER.NET) stated:
>
> >   The best option I see if if players want to make donations set up
> an
> >account with your server as well as a help file for the people who
> run
> >the server, if players want to make donations have them give them
> >directly to the admin at the server so the server can improve itself.
>
> Or find someone who simply wants to donate server space :-)
>
> That would be the best way, although very VERY rare.
>
> - Chris Jacobson

You misunderstood me any money that would go into that account is for
the server not for any fees on my behalf.  While originally a fee was
set up for me to run on the system I know both of the system
administrators personally and was unable to make the payments.  We have
however made significant contributions to the machine we run on
including RAM and a harddrive.  SInce we have been there they have upped
their internet connection to a t-1.

Des