Re: bpl12 Suggestions

From: Franco (awe@CET.COM)
Date: 08/17/97

  Good idea. However, if I remember correctly, being able to use an
"olc" based building format would create some problems, possibily needing
runtime info for inheritance chains. However, I very much like the idea of
seeing the Circlemud structure "converted" over to a more object-oriented
style, multithreaded (imagine the syncronization threads this would
start..)
system (and a new combat system, throwing out that crappy AD&D one,
maybe using a Rolemaster type instead for endless expansion). Just a
few ideas.

Franco Gasperino
Cutting Edge Communications
509-444-INET