Re: [Legal -again-] Contributions 97 07:19:45 pm

From: Andrew Helm (ashe@IGLOU.COM)
Date: 08/18/97

Please note, all occurences of "spending" should be replaced
with "sending" in my previous e-mail.

ObCircle:
Would anyone be interested in a playerfile editor? I'm considering
writing one, and I'm interested in hearing people's ideas. Here's
the features I'm planning to incorporate:

    1) It will be able to edit all field of a player, of course.
    2) Edits both binary and ascii player files.
    3) Will be able to convert player files (not necessarily
       across other platforms though... not sure I can handle
       the different padding, etc.)
    4) Let's you make changes to ranges of entries, not just
       one at a time. (ie- change all swords between 4 to 7
       plus to dam to originalvalue - 2)
    5) Will print out tab or comma delimited info for importing
       into spreadsheets, making graphs, etc.

Would anyone find sucha  thing usefule, or is it an overkill?