Re: running circlemud in windows

From: Christopher Ryan (drizzt@VISI.NET)
Date: 08/18/97

>would anyone know if it's possible to get circlemud 3.0 to run under

>windows 3.11?

>-dmitri

Although I haven't done it personally I can (from experience) yes, under
two conditions.

1.) the code has to be modified from a console based program to a "true"
windows program (i.e. one that uses a WinMain and Window Proc etc..)

2.) You either have to compile it with win32s or figure out how to compile
winsock code using a 16 bit compiler (one thing i never took the time to
figure out, but know can be done)

Hope this helps out.

Christopher M. Ryan
drizzt@visi.net