Re: Buffer system

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 08/19/97

On Tue, 19 Aug 1997, Patrick J. Dughi wrote:

>>         Huzzah for your hard work. I know people don't say that sort of
>> thing enough. I'll implement your buffer system just as soon as I've time.

Thanks, although after typing 'get_buffer()' and 'release_buffer()'
repeatedly for the past week or so I sort of wish I used shorter names.

>        Stock circle does not come with reboot-only items, though if

Only problem with that is most beginning MUDs crash so often they wouldn't
be very rare. :)

--
greerga@muohio.edu me@null.net | Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity
http://www.muohio.edu/~greerga | is not thus handicapped. -- Elbert Hubbard