Re: Unresolved Eexternal Symbols

From: Toxic Twin (toxctwin@NAUTICOM.NET)
Date: 08/19/97

I got the oasisolc off the circle ftp site in the win 95 area
and I looked in olc.c and it includes olc.h and I looked in olc.h and
the 'symbols' are in there with an * in front of them like this:

/*. Exported globals .*/
#ifdef _RV_OLC_
char *nrm, *grn, *cyn, *yel;
struct olc_save_info *olc_save_list = NULL;
#else
extern char *nrm, *grn, *cyn, *yel;
extern struct olc_save_info *olc_save_list;
#endif