[help] Easycolor

From: Tim Davis (ar782@CHEBUCTO.NS.CA)
Date: 08/22/97

I just recently added easy color because the mortals wanted color on the
mud.  I work on a monochrome terminal so i did not see the problem.  It
seem that *ALL* objects lying on the ground appear yellow.  People's
title's appear yellow (unless interupted by the \c00 color), as well as
my fellow Implementors.  Is this part of stock code or something that
Easycolor added?  If so, is there a fix out there for that?

Thanks
Tim Davis

Tim Davis                    || The reason lightning doesn't strike
ar782@chebucto.ns.ca         || twice in the same place is that the
2pac@rinx.com                || same place isn't there the second time
96/97                        ||               -Willie Tyler