Re: [CODE] Possible Fix to act()

From: Rasdan (rasdan@PEAK.ORG)
Date: 08/24/97

> >Looking through the act function the other day, as I needed to add a new
> >argument to it, I noticed that TO_SLEEP was a hack of sorts (comments in
> >code).
> >
> >To me, this didn't make a lot of sense so I converted TO_CHAR, TO_VICT,
> >TO_NOTVICT, and TO_ROOM to bitvectors, and also TO_SLEEP as well.
>
> (This is in response to a month old message I have saved)
>
> So Rasdan, has this worked well for you?
>
> - Chris Jacobson
Yeah, it works wonderfully, and makes a lot more sense too. I won't post
code for it since it's pretty easy to change :)

Rasdan

  I have done so much,
  with so little,                         James C. Thomas Jr.
  for so long,                                 Rasdan
  That I can do anything                Head Coder of Finality!
  with nothing.