Re: Would like to start a mud

From: Yolan (ajacks01@MAIL.COIN.MISSOURI.EDU)
Date: 08/24/97

Robert J. Owens wrote:

> Hi I love mudding and would like to try and build one!
> I am using Win 3.1 DOS 6.22
>
> anyone know where I would be able to download a starter mud to rearrange
> etc the way I want it ??
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Robert Owens

First, you cannot have a mud on 3.1. You can go to the labors of
partitioning and installing linux. Or you could get a server. I just
finished installing linux and have had nothing but trouble since I
started my mud. So if you would like I will give you the compiled code
when I finnaly get everything setup on it.
Yolan