Re: [snippet] Hidden doors

From: Joe Frohne (frohne@POST.ITS.MCW.EDU)
Date: 08/26/97

> I would like to add hidden doors and thought that I saw a snippet that
> would add this at the snippet sight, but when I went back and looked I
> did not see it. Has anybody seen anything like this?

Thats the way I did it.  I made an exit_hidden flag.  Then changed my
autoexit prompt so doors flagged with this didn't show up and doors that
are not hidden show up as ^e ^w.

You can still move in a perticular direction to see an exit, but you can
remove that and code a search command.  This is on my list of things to
do.

Joe