Re: [Code] shadow/vampire SPECIAL

From: Derek L. Karnes (dkarnes@MYSTECH.COM)
Date: 08/28/97

This would be a heckuva lot easier as a function called from from
weather.c,another_hour() when the sun sets, I would think.
You could just have a function that cycles through all the mobs and
kills off any shadows. Putting:
      if (FIGHTING(ch)) {
        stop_fighting(FIGHTING(ch));
        stop_fighting(ch);
      }
before the mob extraction would handle the in-battle problem.

Also
>     act( "$n hisses in agony and withers away as the sun hits $e!",
should be
act( "$n hisses in agony and withers away as the sun hits $m!",

--
- Derek L. Karnes
- Serapis, Imp of Dark pawns